x
本帖最后由 我的米呀 于 2012-6-20 13:51 编辑

评测源地址:http://rpgmaker.net/games/3554/reviews/1557/

评测游戏:《Star Stealing Prince》/《偷星王子》

标题画面:

一些截图:

下载地址:http://rpgmaker.net/games/3554/reviews/1557/

<=========猛戳这个下载。
======================================下面就开始正文===========================================

A Phantasia of Fire and Fear
炎与忧的幻想世界

Max McGee

原作者:马克思•麦吉
译者:我的米呀

STAR STEALING PRINCE REVIEW (90/100)
《偷星王子》的测评(90/100)(满分100分得分90分  -译者注)

Mystery and Magic, Splendor and Awe, Whimsy and Wonder
亦神亦魔,亦光亦暗,亦奇亦怪。

Star Stealing Prince is a blindingly beautiful RPG Maker VX game that has gotten shockingly little attention on RMN.
《偷星王子》是RMN上无比靓丽的VX游戏,然而它获得的关注却是出奇的少。

Considering how great the visuals are and how much people consistently like that kind of thing, I am sure it has received (more than?) its fair share of attention elsewhere, perhaps RPGMakerVX.net.
考虑到这款游戏的杰出的视觉效果(这也是很多人关注的地方),我觉得她应在诸如RPGMakerVX.net这样的网站上得到她应有的(甚至更多的)关注。

Still, more people from RMN should really play this game, as it's actually quite amazing.
并且,RMN上真的应当有更多的人来玩一下这个游戏,因为她实在太棒了。

Would you like to read a hideously long and complicated sentence?
你愿意读又长又臭且艰涩难懂的句子吗?

Then here one is for you!
那《偷星王子》就是你的菜!

I haven't played as much of this game as I wanted to before reviewing it--an odd statement to make--but I got stuck towards the end of the tower (Chapter Two; the demo is reasonably substantial, and by commerical demo standards is vast) and I didn't want to wait for the creator to get me unstuck because...I wanted to be the first one to review this largely undiscovered (again: on RMN) gem.
在写这篇测评前我还没打到预期的进度,我知道这话听起来很怪,但我在最后通向塔的路上卡住了 (第二章,DEMO内容相当多,跟商业游戏的DEMO比起来这个也算多的。),并且我等不及作者告诉我怎么通过那了,因为,我想第一个评测这个被忽视了的宝贝!(重申:是在RMN上被忽视了)

Story
故事情节

To be brief (ha ha), color me intrigued. This isn't just any kind of story, it is a faerie tale.
简而言之(笑),引人入胜。《偷星王子》的故事与众不同,她是一部童话。

It is a story of magic and whimsical childlike wonder, and like all the best faerie tales, no lack of terror and dread. It is a contrast that works beautifully, just like in the best faerie tales.
故事讲述了魔法,还有古怪又天真的烦恼。同别的经典童话一样,少不了恐惧与忧虑。与此相反整个故事讲述得非常美丽,就像别的经典童话一样。

While I would need to play the full game to evaluate this category in fullness, it's off to a great start, and this score gives it every benefit of the doubt.
不过我要玩完整个游戏才能给她一个总体的分类,很棒的开始,给予这个分数实属名至实归。(此句求订正 –译者注)

Oh, what's that? You want a synopsis? Fine.
恩,什么?你要个剧情梗概?好吧。

You play a handsome lad named Snowe who has inherited the snow...y and isolated faerie tale kingdom of Sabine from his parents.
你扮演的角色是个名叫Snowe的英俊小子,他从他父母那继承了一个叫做“Sabine”的被白雪覆盖且与世隔绝的童话王国。

Snowe is tellingly privileged and quite a bit spoiled, but I don't want to make him sound like a whiny brat or an obnoxious sociopath like Joffrey Baratheon.
Snowe是个独揽大权的人,而且有点被宠坏了,但我不认为他是个淘气鬼,或者是个像乔佛里 拜拉席恩(乔佛里 拜拉席恩是奇幻小说《冰与火之歌》中的人物,生性残忍任性。-译者注)一样的惹人讨厌的反社会家伙。

He is really quite likeable, both beloved by and kind to his people.
他(指Snowe)相当的安静,并且深受臣子和民众的爱戴。

Not, really, that they have any choice but to love him.
不过,事实上臣子和民众们别无选择,他们不得不爱他。

See, the introduction implies that the people of Sabine have a symbiotic relationship with their monarch, and that they feel his emotions.
从游戏介绍上我们已得知,Sabine城中的人们与他们的君主有着共生关系,他们能感受到君主的情感。

So when Snowe is sad, his subjects are sad, and so forth.
因此当Snowe悲伤时,他的臣子臣民们也会悲伤,诸如此。

It's actually a rather creepy concept, and I hope the game explores it further.
这着实是个诡异的理念,同时我希望游戏能将这个理念延伸下去。

So far it has been shown, but not really told, as Snowe was in a towering fury of anger at one point and no riots erupted.
目前来看,虽然还未真正透露,Snowe正一肚子火,但还未引起骚乱。(这里作者本意可能是在讲述游戏第二章的情节,在第二章中Snowe因为某件事无比愤怒。-译者注)

Anyway, Snowe dutifully rules his blissful kingdom under the oversight of Richard, his well-meaning but doting-verging-on-smotheringly-overprotective regent.
此外,Snowe尽职尽责地管辖他的无忧乡,并处在Richard的监督下。Richard是个本质善良,但对Snowe几近溺爱,过分保护的摄政王。(类似于宰相 -译者注)

But his real passion seems to be on long sojourns exploring the farthest borders of his kingdom, borders which, for unexplained reasons, he has been told he must never cross.
但是Snowe真正感兴趣的事情是在王国最遥远的边境旁逗留,不知为什么,他被告知永远不得穿过这些边境。

One night, Snowe has a truly terrifying dream that reveals to him a dark secret about his parents' past. His investigation of this shadowy event sets him off on a quest that could change everything.
一天夜里,Snowe做了个恶梦,梦里他得知了过去他父母的黑暗的秘密。他对这个被隐藏的事件进行了调查,而这使得他踏上了改变了日后一切事物的探究之路。

So there's your bloody synopsis, and that'll be $0.035 a word.
嘛,这就是你要的剧情梗概,0.035美元一字哦亲。(我不确定这里作者是不是在说美式笑话…… -译者注)

Anything bad to say, Max? Hmm...not much, actually. I guess maybe this, just for the sake of completeness.
那么MAX,这游戏有什么欠佳的地方么?-恩……没什么。我这么想大概是因为我还没玩完吧。(这句不确定,求纠正…… -译者注)

I haven't played far enough to know, but it is entirely possible that the game operates around a central plot conceit that is a direct rip off of Neil Gaiman's Stardust. (I ripped off the same idea for the first RPG Maker XP game I ever attempted. It was nowhere near as good as this.)
以我玩到的进度还看不出来(有什么不好的地方),不过这个游戏整体上是围绕这样一个中心思想来进行的,即对尼尔•盖曼的《星尘》(尼尔•盖曼是旅居美国的英国作家,一度被誉为继JK罗琳之后最成功的作家,代表作有《睡魔》、《星尘》、和《美国众神》等。)进行黑化(rip off本意是撕掉的意思,这里我觉得直译成撕掉感觉怪怪的,在这里我想作者想表达的是同野生一样,撕开善良美丽的面貌,换上阴沉的样子 –译者注)。 (我在我的第一个RMXP游戏中也运用了这个理念,但那游戏同这个游戏比起来一无是处……)

Extra points are awarded for (what I assume is) a primary antagonist that was truly creepy and menacing, particularly in a game that was otherwise so innocent and cute. I would love to see this creepy aspect pushed more and more as the game continues.
还有几点值得称道的是(个人认为)一个主要角色在一个如此纯洁而可人的游戏中,却是如此的诡异和令人恐惧,我希望看到这诡异的一面能随着游戏进行越行越远。
SCORE: 89/100
分数:89/100

Gameplay
游戏性

That last section wasn't all that brief so let me really pour on the brevity here.
下面的部分就让我长话短说。

Gameplay in Star Stealing Prince is pretty darn good. Battles are simple, well-balanced, and quite accessible; a very plentiful amount of healing items makes it pretty hard to lose for the most part. Still, I don't want to make it sound like this is one of those defanged systems where battles have been completely wimpified. If you don't pay careful attention to when to heal and when to press the attack and keep yourself well-healed between battles, enemies WILL fuck you up.
《偷星王子》的游戏性极其出色。战斗简洁、平衡且易上手。道具很多,所以总的来说很难输掉。不过这并不代表她的战斗系统如同鸡肋。一旦你不注意及时补血及时出手攻击,敌人就会草割你。

In fact, it is possible for the very first enemies in the game to stun-lock you and beat you to death before you can take a second action, a fact that Dungeon design is really quite good, with lots of clever but simple exploration and puzzles.
事实上,游戏中的先期敌人能让你大吃一惊,措手不及。迷宫设计得相当妙,有许多简单又巧妙的探索的解密要素。

The dungeons aren't punishing brain benders like in Kinetic Cipher, but there is STUFF TO DO IN THEM besides just walk forward towards the exit battling monsters. On-touch encounters only sweeten the mix, because if you don't feel like fighting a battle, you can run away from a sprite instead.
迷宫不像《Kinetic Cipher》那样杀脑细胞,但你可以在迷宫里【拿装备】而不必只是一路杀怪到出口。配合接触遇敌很棒,因为你可以不用战斗,只需绕开敌人就行。

The game suffers from a really obnoxious bug, where equipped items are supposed to teach you skills, but sometimes when you use the equip scene, that feature randomly fails, and you need to unequip and equip certain weapons to relearn the skills they're supposed to teach you. This was annoying, and the game does lose a few points for it, but minimally so. A helpful readme minimized the damage by warning me this would happen.
这游戏有个讨厌的BUG,就是装备物品学习技能的时候,有时在打开装备界面时这个功能会失效。这时你得卸掉装备然后重新装上才能再学那些技能。这很烦人,游戏评分也因这个而降了点,不过降得不多。如果有帮助文件的话会好得多。

I also encountered a much more serious fatal crash bug upon trying to open the menu even after a combat--fortunately, SSP lets you save anywhere and I'd saved recently. I wasn't able to reproduce the bug unfortunately, but being a fatal error, it seems serious, and the creator may want to look into it. Fortunately, it never happened again.
我还遇到个更严重也更致命的BUG,就是当战后打开菜单时程序会崩溃,幸亏实时存档能让我能随时随地保存,而在崩溃之前我刚保存过。虽然我没再试出来这个BUG,但这是个严重而致命的错误,作者应仔细检查下。幸亏这情况之后还没再发生过。

More points were taken off for the point where I got stuck; suffice it to say that after a certain point in the second dungeon (the tower in Chapter 2) it became VERY, VERY unclear how to proceed. After soldiering on for quite some time, I finally quit in befuddlement. As soon as the developer tells me how to move on, though, I'd definitely like to pick this up again.
其他的扣分点在我卡住的地方,简单来说就是在第二个迷宫(第二章的塔)那里,指引非常非常不清晰(我没觉得……  -译者注)。在我坚持了会儿后,最终我还是毫无头绪,只能退出。如果作者能告诉我怎么前进,我一定想再继续玩。

SCORE: 75/100
分数:75/100

Visuals
视觉效果

I'll be honest, as a developer of games people regard as "fun/good story but ugly" games, I am fairly easy to impress graphically. But anyone who wouldn't be impressed by Star Stealing Prince needs to have their freaking head examined. This is a game so great-looking that not even commercial-grade 3D visuals would improve it. It should stay exactly as it is, beautifully rendered 2D eye-candy.
老实说,比起一个“故事很棒画面很渣”的游戏,我更亲睐画面好的。不过要是谁没被《偷星王子》的画面镇住,那他的审美真出了问题了。这游戏画面太赞了,堪比商业3D游戏,可说是一顿2D视觉大餐。

The visuals of Star Stealing Prince are absolutely lush and gorgeous. The game depicts a visually rich fantasy wonderland. Tiles are awesome, mapping is awesome, characters appear to be original graphics in an own-style, every map is drenched in great-looking lighting and weather effects. Actually, it can all be a bit overwhelming on the eye candy level, and some maps look literally "drenched" in syrupy-sweet effects, but I'm not taking off points for this. Overall, this is a really really really really good looking game, even if it does occasionally overdo it.
《偷星王子》的视觉效果丰富多彩、华丽夺目。游戏描绘了一个充满幻想色彩的奇妙国度。图块棒极了,地图棒极了。角色似乎是原创的,有独特的风格,每张地图都搭配上了养眼的光效和天气效果。事实上,在养眼度上这个游戏相当令人惊讶,一些地图甚至甜到腻了,不过我没因此而扣她分。总之,虽然有时过头了点,这确实是非常非常非常漂亮的游戏。

What I liked even better than the mapping and lighting and weather effects was how internally-consistent the style and palate of the game's icons and menus were. Amazing job at making something really, really, really professional looking.
比起地图、光效还有天气效果,我更欣赏其风格的统一,以及图标的风格,还有菜单。非常的专业,真的是太棒了!

The only reason I'm not giving this the maximum score is to leave myself open to the remote possibility that I encounter a game even better looking some day, but I doubt it.
我没给画面满分,只是因为我希望将来能遇到画面更好的游戏,不过可能性不大。

SCORE: 99/100
分数:99/100

Audio
音效

As is so often the case, I've saved the most brevity for this section, which always comes after I've expended the effort to write the others. Poor Audio! I always have so little to say about you. Anyway:
依照惯例,我在写完别的后才用最短的篇幅来说音效。悲剧啊,音效,总是很少提及你。

The sound design and music in Star Stealing Prince is really really good. Not the best I've ever heard, but still REALLY REALLY GOOD. There. Brief'd!
总之,《偷星王子》的音效设计很好。不是最好的,但确实【狠棒】。就这样。

SCORE: 80/100
分数:80/100

FINAL SCORE: 90/100 (Not An Average)
最终得分:90/100(非平均分)

BOTTOM LINE:
Star Stealing Prince is aesthetically beautiful, reasonably fun, and has a hauntingly lyrical faerie-tale story that I hope continues more and more darkly from the point where it's begun. I cannot recommend this game strongly enough, and I hope to be back to update this review for the final version.
总结:
《偷星王子》画面漂亮,情节有趣,给人一段令人难以忘怀的优美的童话。而我希望后续能一如既往越发黑化。强烈推荐,同时希望在最终版面世后再来更新这篇测评。

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
以上为全部译文。
然后就是,暂时告别6R,以上。
各位拜拜~

评分

参与人数 1星屑 +100 收起 理由
无双sxa + 100 精品文章

查看全部评分

无从有中来,有从无中生。

Lv1.梦旅人

星君

梦石
星屑