跳转到指定楼层
发表于 2006-5-22 04:38:47 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式

加入我们,或者,欢迎回来。

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?注册会员

x
开放出国权限看看,感觉很有意思的一个帖子,可以作为66RPG整合脚本2的一些参考。粉红色字部分为偶的评论。

原地址:http://www.rmxp.org/forums/showthread.php?t=578

CCOA:
Now this has been done before, but what I'd like to see is a completely serious list of what could be improved about RPG Maker XP, either in the next installment from Enterbrain, or by an independent maker.

What I'd like to see:

1) Unlimited tile layers, photoshop style 个人认为不是很必要……
2) Ability to erase in the map editor 无视此条。
3) More efficient handling of events and graphics (less lag)
less lag恐怕是所有人都关心的,在RGSS范畴内,不知可以实现多少——应该稍微研究一下。至少公共事件方面还是可以想点办法。

Ramiro:
I would love to see:
1).The old RM2k3 battle system, with improved graphics and a better engine.
2).The possibility of having several battle systems to choose to have your game. Default, Action Battle System, Tactics Battle System, and other custom ones. And choosing this not using scripts, but with a default command that the maker will have. 我也这么希望,这是RGSS可实现的。
3). As ccoa said, the ability of handling more events, without lagging.
4). Some sort of automatic database, that adapts like the tileset when you make the game, you don´t have to choose priorities. A system of tilesets that a person can put like "recognized" by the RPG Maker by the original maker, so when a person that is using it opens the RPG Maker the priorities and the rest of stuff are already done. - That might have sound like an idiot idea, and kinda confusing, if I can I´ll try to explain myself better later.

Lene:
Ability to use multiple tilesets in one map
.gif support
Better music controls, fade in/fade out/panning!
这第3点很有意义- -,不过还没有什么好的想法

Hydrolic:
1. Action Battle System, or a small range of different battle systems to choose from.
2. Unlimited Mapping Layers
3. More than 8 rows in a tileset (Would need scrolling)
4. A more in-depth help file/tutorial explaining the program.
3很汗,我觉得国内就不会有人提出这个,4则是教学的问题

Snowkaizer:
1. Definately the unlimited tile layers囧丁乙

2. All the options that were taken out of 2k. Like built in panorama scroll. Yeah I know its small but dammit it sure beats scripting for it . Especially when the whole thing looks like German to me =/
我这补充一个,类似的远景图效果我还比较希望能直接显示在地图上。估计也就咱们国内这么多人用远景图了,大家应该是深受这种不能直接显示的苦吧。

3.Better music options. It would be cool if you can set a theme to loop before the music "Fades out".

4. Different screen resolutions... Minerva has it. It would be cool for people who are into the classic look of the SNES "BIG" pixels. Also for those who prefer their pixels to be unnoticable. Like Ps1 RPG's . And for those who want the XP look, there would be a set size for that too.
那个脚本……Lag……

5. Built in Mode 7. I just like it okay?
(?)

6. DEFINATELY the most important is lag removal. lag is so annoying for some reason .赞同~

CCOA:
I think we should add what we like and hate about it, too.

1) Scripting, scripting, scripting
2) Dynamic sizes on most resources, especially on charactersets and tilesets
后者,的确很有意义。比如如果能用16×16的话,就可以直接用飘羽了。

Hates:

1) Inability to do two things at once - when the Script Editor or Database is open, you can't do anything else with the program, including Save or bring up the Help File, without first exiting that tool.

Squall:
script editor (already there but...)
dynamic sizes on tilesets
infinite layer maps
800*600 res (customizable resolution may work well with maps but not with menus...)
possibilities to use EVERY winapi functions (access to some of them is restricted somehow...)

David:
1) A few more options in the database, like (for example) %-based damage on the Skills tab, or stealable items on the Monsters tab.

2) The missing 2k3 stuff (most of it, anyway: Change Tileset, autoscrolling panoramas, etc.)

4) More advanced weather effects (e.g. thunderstorm*, autumn leaves, etc.)
*Like rain, but it darkens the screen and has occasional flashes of lightning+thunder noises as well. If the weather is set "higher", it gets darker, the rain gets heavier, and the lightning is more frequent.

5) Like ccoa and Ramiro said, less lag. Especially when you've got weather effects running.

I know a lot of that can be done with scripts, but I think having them in the RM as standard would make matters simpler for everyone.
以上几个可以考虑加入整合脚本

Wyatt:
What I envision is not just one tileset per map, but a drop down menu of tilesets, when you click one it loads on the left that tileset and you drag and drop like normal, but (kinda hard to explain)... sort of pick and choose from any tileset etc.
这个问题看多了,想到一个邪恶的想法 囧丁乙……
用两个地图上画,然后生合在一起……汗。

Lv1.梦旅人

66RPG站长

梦石
星屑
在线时间
615 小时
注册时间
2005-10-10
帖子

RMVX自由创作大赛亚军第2届短篇游戏比赛亚军第5届短篇游戏比赛冠军

楼主| 发表于 2006-5-22 04:38:47 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式

加入我们,或者,欢迎回来。

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?注册会员

x
开放出国权限看看,感觉很有意思的一个帖子,可以作为66RPG整合脚本2的一些参考。粉红色字部分为偶的评论。

原地址:http://www.rmxp.org/forums/showthread.php?t=578

CCOA:
Now this has been done before, but what I'd like to see is a completely serious list of what could be improved about RPG Maker XP, either in the next installment from Enterbrain, or by an independent maker.

What I'd like to see:

1) Unlimited tile layers, photoshop style 个人认为不是很必要……
2) Ability to erase in the map editor 无视此条。
3) More efficient handling of events and graphics (less lag)
less lag恐怕是所有人都关心的,在RGSS范畴内,不知可以实现多少——应该稍微研究一下。至少公共事件方面还是可以想点办法。

Ramiro:
I would love to see:
1).The old RM2k3 battle system, with improved graphics and a better engine.
2).The possibility of having several battle systems to choose to have your game. Default, Action Battle System, Tactics Battle System, and other custom ones. And choosing this not using scripts, but with a default command that the maker will have. 我也这么希望,这是RGSS可实现的。
3). As ccoa said, the ability of handling more events, without lagging.
4). Some sort of automatic database, that adapts like the tileset when you make the game, you don´t have to choose priorities. A system of tilesets that a person can put like "recognized" by the RPG Maker by the original maker, so when a person that is using it opens the RPG Maker the priorities and the rest of stuff are already done. - That might have sound like an idiot idea, and kinda confusing, if I can I´ll try to explain myself better later.

Lene:
Ability to use multiple tilesets in one map
.gif support
Better music controls, fade in/fade out/panning!
这第3点很有意义- -,不过还没有什么好的想法

Hydrolic:
1. Action Battle System, or a small range of different battle systems to choose from.
2. Unlimited Mapping Layers
3. More than 8 rows in a tileset (Would need scrolling)
4. A more in-depth help file/tutorial explaining the program.
3很汗,我觉得国内就不会有人提出这个,4则是教学的问题

Snowkaizer:
1. Definately the unlimited tile layers囧丁乙

2. All the options that were taken out of 2k. Like built in panorama scroll. Yeah I know its small but dammit it sure beats scripting for it . Especially when the whole thing looks like German to me =/
我这补充一个,类似的远景图效果我还比较希望能直接显示在地图上。估计也就咱们国内这么多人用远景图了,大家应该是深受这种不能直接显示的苦吧。

3.Better music options. It would be cool if you can set a theme to loop before the music "Fades out".

4. Different screen resolutions... Minerva has it. It would be cool for people who are into the classic look of the SNES "BIG" pixels. Also for those who prefer their pixels to be unnoticable. Like Ps1 RPG's . And for those who want the XP look, there would be a set size for that too.
那个脚本……Lag……

5. Built in Mode 7. I just like it okay?
(?)

6. DEFINATELY the most important is lag removal. lag is so annoying for some reason .赞同~

CCOA:
I think we should add what we like and hate about it, too.

1) Scripting, scripting, scripting
2) Dynamic sizes on most resources, especially on charactersets and tilesets
后者,的确很有意义。比如如果能用16×16的话,就可以直接用飘羽了。

Hates:

1) Inability to do two things at once - when the Script Editor or Database is open, you can't do anything else with the program, including Save or bring up the Help File, without first exiting that tool.

Squall:
script editor (already there but...)
dynamic sizes on tilesets
infinite layer maps
800*600 res (customizable resolution may work well with maps but not with menus...)
possibilities to use EVERY winapi functions (access to some of them is restricted somehow...)

David:
1) A few more options in the database, like (for example) %-based damage on the Skills tab, or stealable items on the Monsters tab.

2) The missing 2k3 stuff (most of it, anyway: Change Tileset, autoscrolling panoramas, etc.)

4) More advanced weather effects (e.g. thunderstorm*, autumn leaves, etc.)
*Like rain, but it darkens the screen and has occasional flashes of lightning+thunder noises as well. If the weather is set "higher", it gets darker, the rain gets heavier, and the lightning is more frequent.

5) Like ccoa and Ramiro said, less lag. Especially when you've got weather effects running.

I know a lot of that can be done with scripts, but I think having them in the RM as standard would make matters simpler for everyone.
以上几个可以考虑加入整合脚本

Wyatt:
What I envision is not just one tileset per map, but a drop down menu of tilesets, when you click one it loads on the left that tileset and you drag and drop like normal, but (kinda hard to explain)... sort of pick and choose from any tileset etc.
这个问题看多了,想到一个邪恶的想法 囧丁乙……
用两个地图上画,然后生合在一起……汗。

头像被屏蔽

Lv1.梦旅人 (禁止发言)

此人很懒

梦石
星屑
在线时间
0 小时
注册时间
2006-4-5
帖子
发表于 2006-5-22 04:42:12 | 只看该作者
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

Lv1.梦旅人

66RPG站长

梦石
星屑
在线时间
615 小时
注册时间
2005-10-10
帖子

RMVX自由创作大赛亚军第2届短篇游戏比赛亚军第5届短篇游戏比赛冠军

楼主| 发表于 2006-5-22 04:45:49 | 只看该作者
Paradox:
Better help file.

A built in Scene and Window Maker, for those not adept with RGSS.

Call Inn. (rm2k)

Monster Areas (rm2k)

Sketch:
I would say that multiple RTPs...What we get is a set fantasy set, but I would love to see that, a Modern, and a Sci-Fi set to give a more varied feel to someone's RPG, without having to rely on someone else's work for it if they simply want to make a RPG game set in the future.

Plus, I'd love to see a built in recognition for the mouse, for any 'Diablo' style games people would like to make.

There are others, but most of those have already been mentioned. Especially what Lene said with multiple tilesets for one map (No more 5000+k tall tilessets!).

But, I skimmed, and I saw 8 direction movement, but no Isometric support! That is something I think should be an option, to choose between Standard or Isometric for your maps. But then, I may have missed someone saying it

The_Darklord:
1) Unlimited Layers
2) Abliity to edit the .rmxpoj file while your running the game program (easier way to fix bugs)
3) Less lag
4) More default scripts (A couple Battle Systems to choose from, a few menus to choose from etc.)
5) The program itself can be edited legally (not a crack, but if anyone has an idea to make the program better, it would be nice if they could do that without breaking the law)
6) Zoom in/Zoom out in maps (good for huge maps, or for cutscenes)
嗯……
7) Ability to easily combine tilesets.

Near Fantastica:
-Add more of Ruby’s functionality in RGSS
-Replace Event Scripting with RGSS
-Change tile mapping to Sprite/Object mapping
-Animate support for Sprite/Objects
-Dynamic Mapping support
-Add a build in Character generator
-Add support for front view, side view, and action battle systems
-Add map Layers for Encounters, Heights, Audio
-Add built in Network Pathfinding