跳转到指定楼层
发表于 2006-5-25 16:24:58 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式

加入我们,或者,欢迎回来。

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?注册会员

x
SephirothSpawn

What Would You Like to Learn to Script?
各位想学习脚本的什么呢……

I am doing a little survey on what our members would like to be able to do with RGSS.
做一个调查。

The reason for this is I am planning on making a huge tutorial over the entire scripting process, starting with variables and expanding to Ruby & RGSS classes. I plan to cover most of the Ruby classes and every class and module in the Rmxp Engine with detailed examples and diagrams over everything I know.
这位牛人想做一个Ruby指南,把每一个RGSS中的模块、类都讲清楚,附带详细内容、例子、图解。

My goal is to give people the option to be able to produce their own scripts for their project, and not having to rely on anyone to do it for them. I believe that the best feature in Rmxp is the scripting feature, and I don't think that we as a community have gotten close to everything that can be done. What I would like to do is bring more and more powerful scripters into the community so the average member with no prior programming experience (as I was) and expanding their skills to their desire (from editing to complete custom systems).
主要目的是想让大家也尝试靠自己的双手编写脚本,而不要总是复制粘贴……

So... What would you like to know?

I may not be able to cover everything, as I don't have the answer to everything. I haven't looked into API or Sockets yet, so don't ask me, as you will probably know just as much if not more than me.

I have started a small outline of what I plan to go through and will post it soon as it gets closer to time for me to start on this.

Berserker

The main thing I would like to know is the syntax. I know they're in the help file, but some of it is hard to understand so maybe you could explain them better and give examples. Like, what it is, what does it do, where you would use it, heres an example, etc.
想了解一下语法。虽然F1中大概都有,但感觉总是不适合没有程序基础的人看……
这个挺有用,要是钻研F1就能称霸江湖,那写教程的人怎么立足?……

The Cry of Fallen Angels

I think the main question will be; how to change the battlesystem? Problem would be, changing it in what way? Don't think people should read their first tutorials on how to make suidoken systems, and tactical RPG's now should it?
更改战斗系统……
-_-||||||||||||

$t3v0

Great idea, Seph. I hope it all works out well for you. I probably won't use it as i seriously don't have the patience for scripting at all. I get bored very easily, and endless amounts of lines just don't suit my personality ( no offense of course. I respect scripters more than any other category ). I think I'll stick to the art myself.

Take care,

~ $t3v0
说对写脚本总是抱着敬畏的心情,因为自己不适合写脚本,还是画画比较擅长。

Berserker

引用The Cry of Fallen Angels的:
I think the main question will be; how to change the battlesystem? Problem would be, changing it in what way? Don't think people should read their first tutorials on how to make suidoken systems, and tactical RPG's now should it?  

I've seen a huge number of beginner scripting tutorials but I rarely see any of the more advanced tutorials. I would love if sephiroth could make some more complex tutorials, because I believe theres already a good number of beginer tutorials available.
说新手教程看多了,但关于进阶脚本教程的相对来说见得比较少,建议多做点复杂的。

jstreet

You're going to get a bunch of CBS responses...

Me personally, I'd like to learn how to script serveral different game dynamics:
Charcter Morphing
Pet Breeding/Racing System
And a customizing stats system(or course I'd like to add several different stats and give them special qualities.)

DrakoShade

Well... I need to learn how to handle the graphics side of the scripts. How do I manage sprites? How do I make it draw something pixel by pixel?

Of course, I also would like to see the tricks for shortening scripts.
想了解一些RGSS中图片的操作。怎样一个像素一个像素地画东西……
(set_pixel?汗……)
也想了解一下简化脚本的窍门。

BlueScope
The Third Man

Hm, my only suggestion is to avoid in-depth tutorials, like creating a custom abs ... rather do some tutorials explaining the basic and advanced functions of both RGSS and in-RGSS-usuable Ruby ...
建议不要做太偏远的教程,讲的东西最好不要是RGSS中根本用不到的东西。

TREG

I'd like to be able to create cool little scripts for random things that I need around the game.
需要一些游戏周边的小东西……

Ramiro

Same as TREG. Mostly, when I start something, I try to learn everything I can, but really, being able to do these little minigames to add a little touch to my game would be good enough.
没事可以学习做一些小游戏放到自己的游戏中。

ccoa

I think the best thing is to create a foundation. Teach people the syntax of Ruby, the basics of OO (especially inheritance), and a quick introduction in the form of some small scripts. I realize this has been done, but, in my opinion, it still hasn't been done that well.
最好先弄基础的东西。先让新手学习语法,面向对象语言的基础(特别是“继承”的功能)。然后大体讲解一下发布到论坛上的脚本。

Then from there work up to the specifics of where to go and what to change when attempting to make DBS mods, CMS's, and simple added functionality scripts. Also, RMXP-specific things, like the major global variables, the role of scenes.
再介绍一些全局变量和对象,以及场景类的具体结构,怎样工作等。

SephirothSpawn

Thanks all for your opinions as I will take them all into consideration.

I know the main question is about customizing the battle system and creating one. I will try to go through the battle system (I have made a flow chart of everything already, starting from the beginning and running through all the classes that use the battle system).
看来最主要的问题是在自制战斗系统上,我会尽力做一个相关的教学。现在几经完成了教学的流程表,描述了从战斗类的开始到运行。

Like ccoa said, I still don't think new scripters fully understand OO, inheritance, etc. I see too many times people confusing Windows and Scenes (Seeing super calls in Scene_Blah, when there is no parent class as they are refering to Window_Base).
正如ccoa所说,恐怕大部分学脚本的朋友都没搞懂什么是面向对象,什么是子类父类等。感觉很多人在窗口和场景脚本中有点丈二和尚摸不着头脑。

I have got most of an outline to this done and am setting up the html pages now.
这个教学差不多做了一个大概的框架了,正在做成html网页的形式以供浏览。
Thanks again everyone.

Sion

General tutorials would be better than specific ones.
个人感觉全面概括的教学比一个单独针对某项的教学好一些……

Warrior Angel

i would like to know the basics of RGSS, as i have started on the basics of Ruby. most of the tuturials are based around Ruby itself, so when i/anyone else goes into RGSS, i'm/they're completely confused. I would also like to know the syntax, and how to customize/make battlesystems (abs and soforth.) Me personally, I'm willing to learn anything and everything about a programming language (although it may take me awhile) considering that's what my career is going to be.  
首先弄懂RGSS的基本框架吧,然后就是学习自己写一个战斗系统。有关程序语言的所有东西我都想了解,以后我的职业估计也是程序员了。

KaitLynn
Hopelessly Lost

I think everything I can think of has already been said. The only thing I can add of what I'd like to see in a RGSS tutorial is simplicity. Most tutorials I've seen dive right into some easy scripting, but assume you know the little basics. Pretty much I would like to see a tutorial that outlines the very basic fuctions/syntax/whatever that has expanations and examples simple enough for anyone to understand. It's hard for me personally to learn simply by reading (I learn by doing) so simple instructions and lots of examples/exercises will be great.
应该做点实用且易懂的教学……纯文字教学我是看不下去的,尽量多带点例子、练习之类的。

SephirothSpawn

Well, it seems that some people are wanting basic tutorials, and others are wanting expanded tutorials.

Good Thing I plan to include both.
看来有些人想要初级教程,有些人想要进阶,那好,两个都做。
(汗)

Title Loan Man

My biggest problem by far is defining constants and variables. I know that it seems like the most simple and mundane factor in scripting, but I just can't seem to figure out how to define them in ways that adhere to the language of the system.
我最大的困难是定义常量和变量……虽然这东西名显示是最浅显的,但我就是搞不懂如何才能把他们定义得和脚本语言系统丝丝入扣……

Me™

I can do a little thing on sockets, I really learned much while making Netplay things.

Anyway:

Effincië I want to learn. I can script most things, but I always rescript those like 4 times, reducing it with 200 - 500 lines each time.

Really stupid , Oh and Bit operators : >> << <<< >>> I stil don't know what they dop (oke, I do, they transfer bits to the other site.. but what the heel IS that )
希望搞点网络之类的东西,我学过很多关于做网络游戏的知识。不过我到现在也不知道 >> << <<< >>>这些运算符是干什么的……
(估计英文版F1上没有)

Near Fantastica

@SephirothSpawn, With the limited time I have I could help you write up some more advanced tutorials on some of the higher ruby features and/or on some of the more advanced game play features like ABS, Pathfinding, AI, and Dynamic Controls. Just tell me what you need and I will put something together for you.

Take Care,
Near

我可以帮你写一些高级教程和ruby的高级功能,或者写一点像ABS这种游戏中的一些难点教学,导路,人工智能,力学控制之类的。

Lv1.梦旅人

梦石
星屑
在线时间
7 小时
注册时间
2005-10-22
帖子

贵宾

楼主| 发表于 2006-5-25 16:24:58 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式

加入我们,或者,欢迎回来。

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?注册会员

x
SephirothSpawn

What Would You Like to Learn to Script?
各位想学习脚本的什么呢……

I am doing a little survey on what our members would like to be able to do with RGSS.
做一个调查。

The reason for this is I am planning on making a huge tutorial over the entire scripting process, starting with variables and expanding to Ruby & RGSS classes. I plan to cover most of the Ruby classes and every class and module in the Rmxp Engine with detailed examples and diagrams over everything I know.
这位牛人想做一个Ruby指南,把每一个RGSS中的模块、类都讲清楚,附带详细内容、例子、图解。

My goal is to give people the option to be able to produce their own scripts for their project, and not having to rely on anyone to do it for them. I believe that the best feature in Rmxp is the scripting feature, and I don't think that we as a community have gotten close to everything that can be done. What I would like to do is bring more and more powerful scripters into the community so the average member with no prior programming experience (as I was) and expanding their skills to their desire (from editing to complete custom systems).
主要目的是想让大家也尝试靠自己的双手编写脚本,而不要总是复制粘贴……

So... What would you like to know?

I may not be able to cover everything, as I don't have the answer to everything. I haven't looked into API or Sockets yet, so don't ask me, as you will probably know just as much if not more than me.

I have started a small outline of what I plan to go through and will post it soon as it gets closer to time for me to start on this.

Berserker

The main thing I would like to know is the syntax. I know they're in the help file, but some of it is hard to understand so maybe you could explain them better and give examples. Like, what it is, what does it do, where you would use it, heres an example, etc.
想了解一下语法。虽然F1中大概都有,但感觉总是不适合没有程序基础的人看……
这个挺有用,要是钻研F1就能称霸江湖,那写教程的人怎么立足?……

The Cry of Fallen Angels

更改战斗系统……
-_-||||||||||||

$t3v0

Great idea, Seph. I hope it all works out well for you. I probably won't use it as i seriously don't have the patience for scripting at all. I get bored very easily, and endless amounts of lines just don't suit my personality ( no offense of course. I respect scripters more than any other category ). I think I'll stick to the art myself.

Take care,

~ $t3v0
说对写脚本总是抱着敬畏的心情,因为自己不适合写脚本,还是画画比较擅长。

Berserker

引用The Cry of Fallen Angels的:

I've seen a huge number of beginner scripting tutorials but I rarely see any of the more advanced tutorials. I would love if sephiroth could make some more complex tutorials, because I believe theres already a good number of beginer tutorials available.
说新手教程看多了,但关于进阶脚本教程的相对来说见得比较少,建议多做点复杂的。

jstreet

You're going to get a bunch of CBS responses...

Me personally, I'd like to learn how to script serveral different game dynamics:
Charcter Morphing
Pet Breeding/Racing System
And a customizing stats system(or course I'd like to add several different stats and give them special qualities.)

DrakoShade

Well... I need to learn how to handle the graphics side of the scripts. How do I manage sprites? How do I make it draw something pixel by pixel?

Of course, I also would like to see the tricks for shortening scripts.
想了解一些RGSS中图片的操作。怎样一个像素一个像素地画东西……
(set_pixel?汗……)
也想了解一下简化脚本的窍门。

BlueScope
The Third Man

Hm, my only suggestion is to avoid in-depth tutorials, like creating a custom abs ... rather do some tutorials explaining the basic and advanced functions of both RGSS and in-RGSS-usuable Ruby ...
建议不要做太偏远的教程,讲的东西最好不要是RGSS中根本用不到的东西。

TREG

I'd like to be able to create cool little scripts for random things that I need around the game.
需要一些游戏周边的小东西……

Ramiro

Same as TREG. Mostly, when I start something, I try to learn everything I can, but really, being able to do these little minigames to add a little touch to my game would be good enough.
没事可以学习做一些小游戏放到自己的游戏中。

ccoa

I think the best thing is to create a foundation. Teach people the syntax of Ruby, the basics of OO (especially inheritance), and a quick introduction in the form of some small scripts. I realize this has been done, but, in my opinion, it still hasn't been done that well.
最好先弄基础的东西。先让新手学习语法,面向对象语言的基础(特别是“继承”的功能)。然后大体讲解一下发布到论坛上的脚本。

Then from there work up to the specifics of where to go and what to change when attempting to make DBS mods, CMS's, and simple added functionality scripts. Also, RMXP-specific things, like the major global variables, the role of scenes.
再介绍一些全局变量和对象,以及场景类的具体结构,怎样工作等。

SephirothSpawn

Thanks all for your opinions as I will take them all into consideration.

I know the main question is about customizing the battle system and creating one. I will try to go through the battle system (I have made a flow chart of everything already, starting from the beginning and running through all the classes that use the battle system).
看来最主要的问题是在自制战斗系统上,我会尽力做一个相关的教学。现在几经完成了教学的流程表,描述了从战斗类的开始到运行。

Like ccoa said, I still don't think new scripters fully understand OO, inheritance, etc. I see too many times people confusing Windows and Scenes (Seeing super calls in Scene_Blah, when there is no parent class as they are refering to Window_Base).
正如ccoa所说,恐怕大部分学脚本的朋友都没搞懂什么是面向对象,什么是子类父类等。感觉很多人在窗口和场景脚本中有点丈二和尚摸不着头脑。

I have got most of an outline to this done and am setting up the html pages now.
这个教学差不多做了一个大概的框架了,正在做成html网页的形式以供浏览。
Thanks again everyone.

Sion

General tutorials would be better than specific ones.
个人感觉全面概括的教学比一个单独针对某项的教学好一些……

Warrior Angel

i would like to know the basics of RGSS, as i have started on the basics of Ruby. most of the tuturials are based around Ruby itself, so when i/anyone else goes into RGSS, i'm/they're completely confused. I would also like to know the syntax, and how to customize/make battlesystems (abs and soforth.) Me personally, I'm willing to learn anything and everything about a programming language (although it may take me awhile) considering that's what my career is going to be.  
首先弄懂RGSS的基本框架吧,然后就是学习自己写一个战斗系统。有关程序语言的所有东西我都想了解,以后我的职业估计也是程序员了。

KaitLynn
Hopelessly Lost

I think everything I can think of has already been said. The only thing I can add of what I'd like to see in a RGSS tutorial is simplicity. Most tutorials I've seen dive right into some easy scripting, but assume you know the little basics. Pretty much I would like to see a tutorial that outlines the very basic fuctions/syntax/whatever that has expanations and examples simple enough for anyone to understand. It's hard for me personally to learn simply by reading (I learn by doing) so simple instructions and lots of examples/exercises will be great.
应该做点实用且易懂的教学……纯文字教学我是看不下去的,尽量多带点例子、练习之类的。

SephirothSpawn

Well, it seems that some people are wanting basic tutorials, and others are wanting expanded tutorials.

Good Thing I plan to include both.
看来有些人想要初级教程,有些人想要进阶,那好,两个都做。
(汗)

Title Loan Man

My biggest problem by far is defining constants and variables. I know that it seems like the most simple and mundane factor in scripting, but I just can't seem to figure out how to define them in ways that adhere to the language of the system.
我最大的困难是定义常量和变量……虽然这东西名显示是最浅显的,但我就是搞不懂如何才能把他们定义得和脚本语言系统丝丝入扣……

Me™

I can do a little thing on sockets, I really learned much while making Netplay things.

Anyway:

Effinci&euml; I want to learn. I can script most things, but I always rescript those like 4 times, reducing it with 200 - 500 lines each time.

Really stupid , Oh and Bit operators : >> << <<< >>> I stil don't know what they dop (oke, I do, they transfer bits to the other site.. but what the heel IS that )
希望搞点网络之类的东西,我学过很多关于做网络游戏的知识。不过我到现在也不知道 >> << <<< >>>这些运算符是干什么的……
(估计英文版F1上没有)

Near Fantastica

@SephirothSpawn, With the limited time I have I could help you write up some more advanced tutorials on some of the higher ruby features and/or on some of the more advanced game play features like ABS, Pathfinding, AI, and Dynamic Controls. Just tell me what you need and I will put something together for you.

Take Care,
Near

我可以帮你写一些高级教程和ruby的高级功能,或者写一点像ABS这种游戏中的一些难点教学,导路,人工智能,力学控制之类的。
头像被屏蔽

Lv1.梦旅人 (禁止发言)

梦石
星屑
在线时间
0 小时
注册时间
2006-5-20
帖子
发表于 2006-5-28 03:23:12 | 只看该作者
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

Lv2.观梦者

梦石
星屑
在线时间
1373 小时
注册时间
2005-10-16
帖子

贵宾

发表于 2006-5-28 04:16:37 | 只看该作者
其实蛮赞同这位仁兄的做法……
毕竟现在只靠复制粘贴的朋友还是蛮多的,其实我也不反对复制粘贴,只是觉得应该多少看懂里面所写的东西……有些简单的东西能够做到自行修改,这样就好了……{/gg}

不过也曾经有人说我是站着说话不腰疼…… ○rz
说我是自己会编程,别人不会,你干嘛硬要别人学!  再○rz
编程这个东西,个人认为单是掌握语法来难度并不是很大……难的是能够真正的编写,这就需要在编写之前有一个清晰的思路,或者说要有合理的分析。
又要举某人的例子了,原对门——不上网的猫,曾经过我手在论坛发布过一个RPG版的暗黑2复刻,虽然看起来技术含量没什么,但其中除了几个当时认为有难度的脚本是我写的外,其余的也都是他自行分析之后又和我一起探讨之后完成的……可见“简单编程”的门槛并不高,主要是看是否愿意静下心来实实在在的学习……
我只个搬答案的
叔叔我已经当爹了~
婚后闪人了……
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

头像被屏蔽

Lv1.梦旅人 (禁止发言)

梦石
星屑
在线时间
0 小时
注册时间